As popular as our Market Bag, this long-handled Market Tote, exclusive to JP General, is perfect for shopping, travel, work and play!
Front: White printed letters - Multnomah Village, Portland, Oregon
Your Bag is Long-Lasting & Water-Resistant: This bag is made to last. It's strong enough to hold at least 135 pounds, and has a durable, water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean.
Your Bag Fights Landfills: This bag is resilient and reusable, so you can help keep single-use bags out of landfills. It's made of natural jute fiber, which generates more oxygen than any other Bangladeshi crop.
Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive fair trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund via Bangladesh Project.
- Dimensions: 12.5" wide x 15" high x 5.5" deep, a 5" x 7" inside pocket, with an 11" drop under the handles
- Natural material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-resistant lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold over 100 pounds
- Leather straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Back to Accessories