The ultimate market bag - exclusive to JP General.
Front: White print letters - Multnomah Village, Portland, Oregon
Back: Black print letters - Bangladesh Project info
Your Bag is Long-Lasting & Water-Resistant: This market bag is made to last. It's strong enough to hold at least 135 pounds and has a durable, water-resistant interior that's easy to wipe clean.
Your Bag Fights Landfills: This bag is resilient and reusable, so you can help keep single-use bags out of landfills. It's made of natural jute fiber, which generates more oxygen than any other Bangladeshi crop.
Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive fair trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund via Bangladesh Project.
Back to Accessories
- Dimensions: 13"wide x 18"high x 8"deep, with a 6" x 7" inside pocket
- Natural material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-resistant lining: 100% polyurethane
- Strong: Can hold at least 135 pounds
- Leather straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets