Smashes—fruity, icy concoctions that highlight the best of summer’s fruit and berry season—have been popular for over a century. Here’s our take on this refreshing classic cocktail—equally delicious with spirits or without. (Click here for a printable PDF.)
- 4 oz Pink lemonade
- 3 Fresh strawberries mashed
- 0.5 oz Sweetened lime juice
- 0.5 oz Vinegar – distilled, white
- 1.5 oz Spirits (optional) – silver tequila or vodka
- 4 oz Sparkling water
- 1 ea Lemon wheel, fresh strawberry (garnish)
- In a cocktail shaker, shake pink lemonade, sweetened lime juice, vinegar, strawberries mashed, spirits (optional).
- Strain onto fresh ice in a highball glass and top with sparkling water. Stir gently.
- Garnish with lemon wheel and fresh strawberry. Sip & Enjoy!
Shop our Home Goods Collection for glassware & tumblers