Make a bold statement with these stunning bi-colored lacquered wooden bangles.
Mix them. Match them. Wear individually or stacked with other shapes and vibrant colors.
These brilliant wood bangles are handcrafted in Channapatna, India. A fifth-generation artisan family produces the contemporary, design-forward jewelry pieces using 200-year-old techniques that are 100% natural, non-toxic and sustainable.
Available in assorted colors and styles.
Slight variations in color and dimensions are innate to any handmade product.
1"high x 3.5"outer diameter (2.75" inner diameter) approximate
- Exposure to chemicals including perfumes is harmful to the lacquer. (Spray perfume prior to putting on your bangle.)
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid immersing in water. Wipe and dry immediately.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as it can affect the luster over a period of time.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Impact against hard surfaces can chip the lacquer.